Nero VCD Problem

Hello,

I have the latest version of Nero (6.3xx) and I have several VCD ready Mpeg
files that I want to burn as VCD discs. I go in to Nero Burning Rom and tell
it I want to make a VCD, I leave most of the settings at default, enter my
disc label name and add my video file. However, I can't burn. The burn
button is grayed out. Any ideas?

John

--
Grow Some Dope...Plant a Politician.

Lazarus

Have you burned anything with this new installation? Perhaps the new nero
has not detected your cd burner....there is an option to do this!

Just a shot in the dark..........

"John Doe" <john_doe@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have the latest version of Nero (6.3xx) and I have several VCD ready
Mpeg
> files that I want to burn as VCD discs. I go in to Nero Burning Rom and
tell
> it I want to make a VCD, I leave most of the settings at default, enter my
> disc label name and add my video file. However, I can't burn. The burn
> button is grayed out. Any ideas?
>
> John
>
> --
> Grow Some Dope...Plant a Politician.

I finally just uninstalled it and reinstalled it. This cleared it up.

Thanks,

John