New BF2 Ground Combat Video

"Achtung Ecco" wrote:

> Man, I am already hooked. It looks way cool.
>
> regards,
>
> Achtung Ecco

Apart from al the new allreday mentioned new things I spotted a flag half
way down and gowing up... so it seems they did something with the flags.
Interesting!

[AGB] Kagga

[AGB] Kagga wrote:
> "Achtung Ecco" wrote:
>

>>Man, I am already hooked. It looks way cool.
>>
>>regards,
>>
>>Achtung Ecco
>

> Apart from al the new allreday mentioned new things I spotted a flag half
> way down and gowing up... so it seems they did something with the flags.
> Interesting!

I also like the vaportrails from the shoulder launched missiles, rather
intimidating.

regards, AE

In article <420875fb$0$48703$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk>, nospam@nospam.no
says...
> I also like the vaportrails from the shoulder launched missiles, rather
> intimidating.

*ouch* dead give away for those chopper whores :-(
--
Best regards, flyace
Thou infectious beetle-headed death-token!