[SOLVED] (New Build) Booting but not displaying

ITSDAVEMAN12

Honorable
Nov 6, 2014
Hello,
So I built a new PC (Full Specs Below) with a Ryzen 5600x and an MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus Motherboard, And since the board came out before the 5000 Series chips I anticipated it not displaying on first boot, since ill have to update the Bios.

After updating the motherboard BIOS I am still not getting anything to display on my monitor, even after flashing the bios a few different times with different versions of the bios. I have tried clearing CMOS, Checking all the connections, removing a stick of ram and still nothing. I should note that I bought the GPU off ebay and the seller said it was working perfectly.

Am I missing something?

- Full Specs -
AMD Ryzen 5600x
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 62 CFM CPU Cooler
MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus motherboard
Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8 GB PULSE Video Card
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4-3200 Ram
Crucial P2 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME SSD
WD 4TB HDD
EVGA 600W PSU

Solution
Start here:

Work through ALL the steps.
Where does it fail?

USAFRet

Titan
Start here:

Where does it fail?

Solution

ITSDAVEMAN12

Honorable
Nov 6, 2014
Start here:

Where does it fail?

Thanks for the suggestion, I went through all of those steps and still nothing.
The computer boots up and all seems well with all fans working including the gpu fans, and the motherboard goes through MSI's EZ Debug LED, only stopping on BOOT which i assume is because i have set no boot drive for it yet. But it just doesn't post.

USAFRet

Titan
Thanks for the suggestion, I went through all of those steps and still nothing.
The computer boots up and all seems well with all fans working including the gpu fans, and the motherboard goes through MSI's EZ Debug LED, only stopping on BOOT which i assume is because i have set no boot drive for it yet. But it just doesn't post.
Doesn't POST, or doesn't boot?

Which?

A Linux LiveUSB or Win10 install USB is easy to create and test with.