[SOLVED] New build boots with no beeps but nothing on display or keyboard and mouse

Oct 23, 2021
I just build a PC and I am very novice to PCs so feel free to laugh. My new build boots up with case fans, as well as fans on the gpu spinning. The rgb on my ram and another light on the motherboard light up, however nothing shows up on the display and there is no power going to my mouse and keyboard. I have tried taking out the gpu and plugging the hdmi into the mobo but the same issue occured. I also tried switching the ram channels and removing one stick and still same issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600g
GPU: MSI Ventus xs oc gtx 1650
RAM: TridentZ rgb (2x8gb)
Motherboard: B450M DS3H V2
Memory: WD BLUE SN550
PSU: evga 650 G6

Solution
I just build a PC and I am very novice to PCs so feel free to laugh. My new build boots up with case fans, as well as fans on the gpu spinning. The rgb on my ram and another light on the motherboard light up, however nothing shows up on the display and there is no power going to my mouse and keyboard. I have tried taking out the gpu and plugging the hdmi into the mobo but the same issue occured. I also tried switching the ram channels and removing one stick and still same issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Specs
Did you update BIOS version ? If MB was mad before last couple of...

Specs
Did you update BIOS version ? If MB was mad before last couple of months, it wouldn't have appropriate BIOS.
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-V2-rev-10/support#support-cpu

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]

[TH][/TH]​

Solution
Oct 23, 2021

Specs

Is the light on the mother board a POST light? And if it is can you tell me what word is printed next to it?
Here is an image of the POST lights, they are on the top right of the MOBO. The lights on yours may not be in the same order as on this one.
guardian-2.jpg