Question New build but im having problems can someone advise me please ?

Sep 1, 2024
Ive just spent a lot of money on a new build but its being very problematic. This is my first AMD system built on a B650 Aorus Elite Ax Ice with a Ryzen 700x3D. It has the old bios F2 from last year but i am unable to flash the bios to the latest and i believe that it is necessary for everything to work properly. I followed all the instructions but the board wont flash bare and it wont flash from the bios flash utility. it keeps saying it cant read the file on the usb. I put it together and loaded windows 10 then updated a few things like gigabyte chipset drivers, but when it came to the nvidia graphics driver it wouldnt install so i followed the instructions to delete the registry key and retry. It has crashed and wont repair and now it wont boot into windows at all. I can get into the bios tho. i think sorting the bios might solve the problem but im stumped, can anyone help?

Ive just spent a lot of money on a new build but its being very problematic. This is my first AMD system built on a B650 Aorus Elite Ax Ice with a Ryzen 700x3D. It has the old bios F2 from last year but i am unable to flash the bios to the latest and i believe that it is necessary for everything to work properly. I followed all the instructions but the board wont flash bare and it wont flash from the bios flash utility. it keeps saying it cant read the file on the usb. I put it together and loaded windows 10 then updated a few things like gigabyte chipset drivers, but when it came to the nvidia graphics driver it wouldnt install so i followed the instructions to delete the registry key and retry. It has crashed and wont repair and now it wont boot into windows at all. I can get into the bios tho. i think sorting the bios might solve the problem but im stumped, can anyone help?
Try using a FAT32 usb flash drive.

Reactions: GaryShemba