May 14, 2024
I just put together a new system and upon power up it boots to the bios every time. I have the ssd with windows selected as priority boot, but I have to click it manually from bios. The system boots into Windows 10 fine after that. That same drive is also listed on the Boot menu so I am confused as to why it wont boot start into windows. I do have a secondary drive for storage only. I updated the bios on first start.

Asus b650e-e
AMD 7800x3d
Corsair DDR5 6000 cl30
(2) Samsung 980 Pro 2tb
Asus 4090 OC

May 14, 2024
Update I figured it out, a fan error was forcing F1 menu. I just disabled 'Wait for F1" because fan is running fine.

May 7, 2024
Update I figured it out, a fan error was forcing F1 menu. I just disabled 'Wait for F1" because fan is running fine.
Was about to say that this person said that they water cool and the firmware wouldn't automatically boot because it thought there was a problem with there not being a fan. I would maybe check your fan control settings though since that's weird.

May 14, 2024
Was about to say that this person said that they water cool and the firmware wouldn't automatically boot because it thought there was a problem with there not being a fan. I would maybe check your fan control settings though since that's weird.
That is interesting because it is indeed the cpu fan behind the screen on the on the asus ryujin III 360. The error says to make sure its plugged into the cpu fan header but the aio only comes with a usb and aio pump connection. If the aio and cpu header have the same voltage maybe ill try swapping the 4 pin. I cannot access the cpu fan settings in bios because it doesnt think its hooked up but is getting power through the pump cable.

May 7, 2024
That is interesting because it is indeed the cpu fan behind the screen on the on the asus ryujin III 360. The error says to make sure its plugged into the cpu fan header but the aio only comes with a usb and aio pump connection. If the aio and cpu header have the same voltage maybe ill try swapping the 4 pin. I cannot access the cpu fan settings in bios because it doesnt think its hooked up but is getting power through the pump cable.
Oh, I assumed that you weren't using an AIO. But yeah, that makes sense then. Obviously if it isn't plugged into the CPU fan header the firmware won't be able to control it. I don't think you will have any issues as long as the CPU is, in fact, being cooled.

May 14, 2024
Oh, I assumed that you weren't using an AIO. But yeah, that makes sense then. Obviously if it isn't plugged into the CPU fan header the firmware won't be able to control it. I don't think you will have any issues as long as the CPU is, in fact, being cooled.
Ice cold, upgraded all the case/aio fans to Lian Li v2. Asus dropped the ball on this issue in not foreseeing people using their mb and aio together that kicks back an error.