I have built a new pc with the following config a few days ago :

MB : Asus prime b660m-a wifi d4
Cpu : intel core i5 12400f
Ram : corsair vengeance pro 32gb 3200
GPU : radeon rx580 8gb
Ssd : pny 500gb
Psu :Green GP700A-GED
Case : Green griffin G1

When i power on the pc case fans and rgb start working cpu fans and gpu fans work aswell but it didn’t POST so i attached the motherboard speaker for troubleshooting and took everything apart except cpu and cpu cooler and it gave the ram error so i attached one ram in the furthest slot from cpu and powered on, this time it gave graphics error. Then i attached gpu and 8-pin pcie cables for gpu and powered on and it gave same error ( 1 long beep three short beeps pause 1 short beep). I tested with three other gpus and I swapped the ram with a slower one and still the same error . And yes i connected the 24pin motherboard cable and 8pin cpu cable aswell as gpu cable and i tested my monitor and hdmi cable on the laptop and it works , to add to that my psu makes a weird noise I don’t know if it’s fan or something else .

So i wonder if it’s the psu not being able to power the gpu or can it be the motherboard. Unfortunately I don’t have another motherboard or cpu to test them out.

Mar 22, 2023
Hi
thank you for your advice i got another psu yesterday and it didn’t work so today i took it to professional’s and they inserted another gpu cleared bios and it came up then inserted my card and it worked
So I brought it home and tried installing windows and tried disabling csm and black screen again with error beeps 1 long 3 short
I tried reseting cmos but didn’t work or maybe im doing it wrong .

and i want to add that this gpu was used for mining before so can it be because of that ?