Question New Build wont started

Oct 3, 2022
I made this build for my brother back in april, but it never started. When I try to turn it on the CPU EzDebug LED turns on. Have been really busy since then and until now haven't had the time to find the problem/solution.
Build:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard: MSI B550M PRO ProSeries Motherboard (Support 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen, AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 1, HDMI/DP, Micro-ATX)
RAM: Silicon Power XPOWER Turbine DDR4 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 3600MHz
Storage: ADATA Ultimate SU635 3D NAND SATA III 2.5 Inch Internal SSD (240GB)
PSU: 500W 80+ Bronze (AGV500)

Anyone have any clue what the problem might be (the motherboard was used, so maybe that was the issue)? Would really appreciate some help here.

Oct 3, 2022
I tried to update the bios, but form what I understand it needs to be connected to the internet to do so. How would I go about doing that without first connecting to the internet

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Hey, I tried that but I couldnt figure out how to get it to download the BIOS (what I have to do when the USB is plugged in).
Need to do this,

download it from another working pc to a usb flash drive
So as explained in the vid, download the file, unpack the file, rename the file to "MSI.ROM ", and put it onto the usb drive, then use that drive in your current motherboard and again follow the steps of the video/manual.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Saw this so didn't look further, seems you have one of the few motherboards from MSI that doesn't support USB Bios Flashback. so you need to go to a store and let them flash it for you or return it for one that does support USB Bios Flashback. Or when returning it get the same and hope it has a bios that supports the cpu.

Unless you got a really old stock motherboard, would you think it had the right bios. The bios that supports this cpu is over a year old.
Did you check the cpu for bent pins?
The ram is in the second and fourth slot from the cpu out?

Oct 3, 2022
Saw this so didn't look further, seems you have one of the few motherboards from MSI that doesn't support USB Bios Flashback. so you need to go to a store and let them flash it for you or return it for one that does support USB Bios Flashback. Or when returning it get the same and hope it has a bios that supports the cpu.
what type of store can. i go to lol
also if so, can i bring the whole build all togethger

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Unless you got a really old stock motherboard, would you think it had the right bios. The bios that supports this cpu is over a year old.
Did you check the cpu for bent pins?
The ram is in the second and fourth slot from the cpu out?
Looked at this?

what type of store can. i go to lol
also if so, can i bring the whole build all togethger
A pc shop ... what else. Sure could you bring the whole pc.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
I'm not US so don't know, Think Micro Centre does this kind of stuff, don't know if you have any nearby. Just google pc shop for in the neighbourhood where you live as well. pick one that has at least good customer reviews, call them and ask if they can do the job.