Question New Build

I'd go with a 2 x 32gb kit for the ram. Ideally 6000mhz. 4 slots populated can cause issues. Plus it then gives you room further down the line, to add more ram, if needed.

Cooler wise, it's very decent. You could also look at the Thermaltake Phantom Spirit, which is an awesome cooler for the price. However, for your build, I'd prefer a strong AIO, 360 rad. Leaves a lower internal footprint, and looks way better. Air coolers like that, depending on airflow, can dump heat into the pc case.

Aug 13, 2023
I'd go with a 2 x 32gb kit for the ram. Ideally 6000mhz. 4 slots populated can cause issues. Plus it then gives you room further down the line, to add more ram, if needed.

Cooler wise, it's very decent. You could also look at the Thermaltake Phantom Spirit, which is an awesome cooler for the price. However, for your build, I'd prefer a strong AIO, 360 rad. Leaves a lower internal footprint, and looks way better. Air coolers like that, depending on airflow, can dump heat into the pc case.
Like I said getting old makes one forgetful, that's why I'm here, 2 x 32gb kit makes more sense, thank you.