[SOLVED] New case ideas

BrennB

Prominent
Nov 15, 2020
I have liked the nzxt h510 for quite a while but i have noticed a lot of comments about heat due to the front being a wall/no mesh - Are there any good cases around £60 mark with space for 2 fans on the top and i have a kraken x52 radiator i would prefer it not sunken into the psu bay but the same level as the bottom of the board if this makes sense, Pretty much any cases like the NZXT H510 but with access for 2 fans on the top/grommets to hide cables. Thanks

Solution
There is mesh on the side(right, when you stare at the case head on from the front) of the H510. I don't think you can get any case for that price point but you could look through this short list. We will also need to know the innards of the system so you're not getting a large case for small hardware.

Fractal-Design, CoolerMaster, LianLi, Silvertone are some brands you could look into.

Lutfij

Titan
There is mesh on the side(right, when you stare at the case head on from the front) of the H510. I don't think you can get any case for that price point but you could look through this short list. We will also need to know the innards of the system so you're not getting a large case for small hardware.

Fractal-Design, CoolerMaster, LianLi, Silvertone are some brands you could look into.

Reactions: HappyTrails
Solution

BrennB

Prominent
Nov 15, 2020
Yeah it is a small budget due to looking at upgrading my gpu i currently have a b450-f rog mobo atx sorry completely forgot to state that.. Kraken x52 cooler gpu: gtx 1060 6gb xtreme. I have just found a Corsair carbide series 275r that looks quite smart and exactly what i am after

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Really like look of new Phanteks mesh cases and Lian Li too. Alternative maybe 011D as you can fit 3 rads in there if wanted and its the good air flow even though glass front and sides.