Distinguished
Jan 6, 2016
Hi all am looking to buy a new case, inside I will be adding

ATX X570 motherboard
3700x cpu
16gb ram
And a 2080 graphics card
Seasonic FOCUS Plus Gold 750W

I will be adding aio at some point not sure on the size yet but might be a 360mm option, I won't do any custom water cooling. Also what good airflow as I will be mounting the aio to the front.

Budget for the case £50 to £150
Like a psu if you gonna have good parts you don't cheap out on a good power supply.

Thanks.

Solution
Lian Li 011 dynamic and Fractal Design Meshify C are my 2 favorite cases. I've tried a LOT of cases in your price range and these were the best. You'll need to ditch the hard drive bays in the Fractal if going with a 360. You'll also need to be careful of GPU length with an AIO as its pretty compact.

The be quiet! Pure Base 500DX looks interesting. I can't give a direct recommendation though since I haven't built in it. I can recommend the fans it comes with though.

Have you bought any of these parts yet? If not have you considered waiting until fall to build? Ryzen 4000, Nvidia Ampere, and AMD RDNA2 are all right around the corner. Ryzen 3000 is getting a refresh on 7/7 as well. It's usually a bad value decision to buy a new GPU...

rigg42

Respectable
Oct 17, 2018
Lian Li 011 dynamic and Fractal Design Meshify C are my 2 favorite cases. I've tried a LOT of cases in your price range and these were the best. You'll need to ditch the hard drive bays in the Fractal if going with a 360. You'll also need to be careful of GPU length with an AIO as its pretty compact.

The be quiet! Pure Base 500DX looks interesting. I can't give a direct recommendation though since I haven't built in it. I can recommend the fans it comes with though.

Have you bought any of these parts yet? If not have you considered waiting until fall to build? Ryzen 4000, Nvidia Ampere, and AMD RDNA2 are all right around the corner. Ryzen 3000 is getting a refresh on 7/7 as well. It's usually a bad value decision to buy a new GPU this late in the product cycle.

Solution