[SOLVED] New fans

Nascarfan1491

Prominent
Aug 23, 2019
Ok, so I need new fans. I have 2 now which isn't enough and 1 is failing so I am going to get 3. My motherboard has 2 plug in's and they are 4 pins. I saw most fans are 3 pins. What do I do? I am looking to spend around 35 US $

Solution
Here is a list of fans that will fit your criteria. I have it filtered by your price range, 5 star reviews, 120mm, 4-pin PWM, and non-LED. Feel free to edit the filters as you see fit. Most of the options are single fan, but there are a couple multi-fan packs included, which is why I didn't set the price to like, $15 max.
Here is a list of fans that will fit your criteria. I have it filtered by your price range, 5 star reviews, 120mm, 4-pin PWM, and non-LED. Feel free to edit the filters as you see fit. Most of the options are single fan, but there are a couple multi-fan packs included, which is why I didn't set the price to like, $15 max.

Reactions: Nascarfan1491
Solution

Nascarfan1491

Prominent
Aug 23, 2019
I just ordered the Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM. Thanks for the help