Question New GPU - - - no display, PC fan spins fast and GPU fan stops ?

Nov 28, 2022
Just bought an MSI GAMING GTX 1060 6GB that has been used gaming only for 13 months and after installing it with a brand new 650w psu just for its sake the pc goes BEEP BEEP, continously like to the point beeps cut each other off incoherently, the fan of the cpu and a fan for the case highly increase in speed and the fans on the gpu? They stop spinning after this happens which always takes about less than 10 seconds of me turning it on! And while all this is happening there is no display at all.

Ii heard it could be an old bios so i updated it from A07 2007 to the A24 2018 version, (its a dell 990 optiplex), after that the beeping stopped but the exact same thing still happens just no more beeps, please help im at loss! The moment i switch back to my GTX 750 Ti 2gb everything works fine.

I'm scared that i may have been scammed and given a faulty used gpu, although it looks clean with no signs of heavy use and it wasn't opened before. I know that doesn't necessarily mean all is good but its gotta account for something...

Specs:-

Cpu: Intel Core i5 2500K
Ram: 10gb of 1333hz ddr3 ram
Motherboard: i get different results but one that comes with the large dell optiplex 990 with 4 ram slots
Power: Xtc 650 (brand new no way its at fault 750 ti works fine with it)
Storage: 1 tb toshiba hard drive with windows 10 pro

Gpu is same as in pic (https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51ATILxFwwL._AC_SY580_.jpg)

If someone faced something like this before or might have an idea, your help would be most appreciated.

Nov 28, 2022
The 750ti runs off of the power that the motherboards pcie slot provides. Usually up to 75watts. Is the power cord that is plugged into the 1060 marked pcie x16 or pcie graphics? The only way to make sure the card is good is to try it in another pc, perhaps a friends?
I did test at a friends pc that was running 1660 ti, same exact problem, now im certain the problem lies with the gpu and nothing else, you think i might be able to fix this?