[SOLVED] New PC black screen

Jul 1, 2020
Hello! i have a question.

Yesterday I got a component pc that I bought. Today i put it together and everything goes perfectly, except that he doesn't give a video. Maybe someone can help me.
When starting it beeps one time. The coolers all work perfectly and light turns on. There wouldn't seem to be any errors in sight.
The components are: rx 570, 2x 4gb 3200 elite, i3 9100f, h310m m.2, 1 tb hdd, sentey 550w 80 plus, sentey x10.
Ram is puts it correctly.
Sorry my bad english.

d6252c24-8d3b-4f1c-846c-f68d39d6b03f.jpg

b47f5f7c-0e91-4a83-997f-e86f8ac864db.jpg

60da1e94-38c2-4a2e-81e7-5cc3e319ee6d.jpg

4f0acf4c-afd0-44ee-a308-924415a20aba.jpg

1da178ff-e65d-4e1a-9d0e-a4adc2b0ba87.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2020-07-01-at-16-29-15.jpg

Solution
Hi there, Sentey right... we are probably from the same country.

Anyways, If I were in your place, and I know is annoying to do this, I would really start by removing/unplugging everything from the motherboard but for the following parts:

CPU + cooler
1 RAM stick
Both power cables (24 pin + 4pin-CPU)
GPU
And the power button.

No other cables should be conected, unplug everything: USB front panel ports, hdd led, reset siwtch, hd-audio, case fans, etc.)

And No, you don't need the HDD to boot into BIOS so unplug both cables from it, data and power.

If you can get into the BIOS with this 3 components and 3 cables plugged), then I suggest you start adding 1 thing at the time.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
The processor has no built in graphics so it will not work trying to hook up to the motherboard.

My first thought would be the motherboard BIOS needs updating to F12 version since it takes the latest version to support that processor.

Jul 1, 2020
Nah... I doubt it. First start-ups have these issues and you just have to work through them. This has happened to me AT least 10 times. lol. I'm sure nothing is broken. Have you tried taking out the GPU completely and just booting with that VGA in the mobo onboard graphics? Then once you boot, install needed drivers and then put in the GPU?

Haha wasn't expecting to succeed in one try, but really tried diff combinations - like unplugging and connecting different components, but nothing :(
Will try what you've said. Question though, should it work even if the CPU lacks intergrated graphics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2020
Quick update. Just tried connecting the pc through the HDMI cable from the GPU and it worked, the BIOS screen showed up. But like a minute after it froze and after restarting the image never came back. Also the keyboard initially responded to caps lock and so forth, but now it doesn't anymore.

Any ideas of what could be happening?

Jul 1, 2020
So I was able to get to this screen but it kept freezing right after.
d6f2f9bb-dfbd-4e0d-a2fd-f04944e9cd75.jpg

Now I'm stuck at gigabyte startscreen (where shows the diff options to access with DEL, F9, F12, END)

Hi there, Sentey right... we are probably from the same country.

Anyways, If I were in your place, and I know is annoying to do this, I would really start by removing/unplugging everything from the motherboard but for the following parts:

CPU + cooler
1 RAM stick
Both power cables (24 pin + 4pin-CPU)
GPU
And the power button.

No other cables should be conected, unplug everything: USB front panel ports, hdd led, reset siwtch, hd-audio, case fans, etc.)

And No, you don't need the HDD to boot into BIOS so unplug both cables from it, data and power.

If you can get into the BIOS with this 3 components and 3 cables plugged), then I suggest you start adding 1 thing at the time.

Solution