Feb 22, 2021
Hi, so recently I built my new pc-specs below:

• CPU: AMD 5800X
  • MOBO: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-Plus
  • RAM: G.Skill FlareX (2x16) CL16 3200MHZ DESIGNED FOR AMD
  • GPU: rx470 g1 gaming 4gb (Waiting for gpu prices normalize)
  • PSU: SILENTIUMPC FM2 750W
  • Disks:
  • NVME: Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 512GB (system disk)
  • SSD Crucial bx500 250GB
  • Some old HDD

So problem apears when I'm booting my pc, very strange thing, like sort of artifacts or smth like that is showing on my main monitor (this isnt monitor issue, I tested my pc also with my second monitor as main with same result), then I get white screen for like a max 2 seconds and after that Windows 10 is booting normally, only issue that I discoverd is at boot before Windows 10 boot loader loads. Of course to better describe my problem I attach photo of my problem:

View: http://imgur.com/a/yEsLreg

Solution

• Disks:
  • Some old HDD
So problem apears when I'm booting my pc, very strange thing, like sort of artifacts or smth like that is showing on my main monitor (this isnt monitor issue, I tested my pc also with my second monitor as main with same result), then I get white screen for like a max 2 seconds and after that Windows 10 is booting normally, only issue that I discoverd is at boot before Windows...

• Disks:
  • Some old HDD
So problem apears when I'm booting my pc, very strange thing, like sort of artifacts or smth like that is showing on my main monitor (this isnt monitor issue, I tested my pc also with my second monitor as main with same result), then I get white screen for like a max 2 seconds and after that Windows 10 is booting normally, only issue that I discoverd is at boot before Windows 10 boot loader loads. Of course to better describe my problem I attach photo of my problem:

Can you enter BIOS and see POST screen ?

• Disks:
  • Some old HDD

Just a test.
Unplug all disk.
Connect one monitor.
Power up.
If you still get the odd screen swap the monitor and cable.

Solution