Mar 12, 2019
Now I’m not to sure if this is the correct forum or not but I have a 7+ year old computer. I don’t know anything about computers whatsoever so I really don’t want to build one. I’ve done some research but most of it is stuff I’m to stupid to understand. I’d rather buy a prebuilt one. Now I know it isn’t going to be the best but my pc (hp envy h8-1417c PC) is getting way to old to run anything. The only thing upgraded is the graphics card which is a nvidia gtx 750. My price range is 400-600$. Preferably 8gb of ram. Rust is the game I play mostly. If anyone could help me that would be fantastic. I’m not asking to run 60fps at high settings, just an average of 60 to 70 FPS on medium. I can’t stand patato. Please use the info I gave you to help me find a pc, links to one would help.

Solution
For Rust:
Get used GTX 1060 6GB or GTX 1070 + make sure You have 16GB of RAM (buy used if You need).

You'll be fine on ultra settings.
Mar 12, 2019
Just find the games you play, have a look at the recommended specs for those games and use that as a guide, then browse around pre-builds.

I will say though, I know you don't want to build a PC, but you'll get so much more for your money, and you can personalise it to work for you. These Pre-builds can be an utter rip off at times, advertised as an ''Apex Legends PC'' aimed at people who don't know how to build one, complete Con.

Plus, building a PC is fun! and Rewarding!

That being said - https://www.amazon.co.uk/ADMi-Gamin...400201&sr=1-33-spons&keywords=gaming+pc&psc=1

That's not a bad PC, but yeah it's overpriced you could build it yourself for less easily.

What Wildcard said is a good shout though, that's a decent processor still, get a GTX 1050 ti or an rx570 or something, and maybe get an SSD and reinstall windows and your games onto that, you'll notice a big difference!

Last edited: