Question New PC has broken my spirit. Bad MOBO?

Jun 6, 2023
Built a new pc few days ago, here is the build:

i7-13700k

Asus ROG Strix B760-I Gaming Mini ATX Mobo

EVGA 3080 GPU

2TB Samsung 990 Pro m.2
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 RAM

Case: Cooler Master NRP200MAX (Built in AIO/PSU)

Let me start by saying I've had a hell of time with this build mainly with the board not recognizing or seeing the SSD to begin with. I messed with just about every setting within the BIOS based off other articles/videos/forums but to no avail. (I'm including this tidbit as it could possibly help or be of relevance to my current issue.) The BIOS (up to date) would sometimes see the ssd as a "storage device" but not once did the windows installer ever see it when selecting what drive to install windows on. Eventually I circumvented this problem by moving my ssd to the 2nd m.2 slot on the backside of the board and BOOM first try, windows installer saw the drive and I got it installed. Given how i had already spent so many hours hating my life i decided to leave it in that back slot and proceeded to play Diablo 4 for many hours and it worked flawlessly. I say this because today, now that I have moved it back to the original main front slot the issues have begun once again. It seems to work fine (i'm using it now) when not under heavy load, but when I launch Diablo and it gets to twerkin, it'll simply shut down after 5ish mins. Sometimes a BSOD with the trusty "WHEA Uncorrectable Error" sometimes no warning at all, sometimes it will freeze and I have to manually shut it down. When I go to reboot it will boot to BIOS and not see the drive, if I unplug the power cord or let it sit "Off" for a few minutes it will power on and load Windows like nothing happened.
I'm at a loss, tell me what to do. All parts are new with the excepetion of the GPU which i carried over from my old build. I did already exchange my previous m.2 when I was having issues the first time, could it be the front m.2 port is simply evil? The last thing I want to do is swap out the MOBO and have the exact same issue. HELP!

Jun 6, 2023
This:

"now that I have moved it back to the original main front slot".

If everything was working fine what was the reason for moving the ssd back?
1. It's a brand new MOBO, I can't consciously be OK knowing that a brand new piece of hardware simply doesn't work.
2. I do plan on moving my old 970pro m.2 from my 2nd PC after I part it out and get rid of it.