Aug 27, 2024
I just built a new PC, I got Windows put on it and was able to download some of my games. The next day when I went to go turn it on, none of my monitors were getting a signal, I checked the motherboard and saw the CPU light on. I took the CPU out to make sure nothing was broken, it all looked good so I put it back in and the light moved to DRAM. I tried moving my RAM to slots A1 and B1 and the light is still on. Any ideas on what could be wrong and how I might be able to fix it?
Parts:
Gigabyte X670E Aorus Pro X
Ryzen 9 7900X3D
Radeon RX 7900 XT
TeamGroup T-Force Delta 6400Mhz DDR5 Ram 2x16gb sticks

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I tried moving my RAM to slots A1 and B1 and the light is still on.
The rams should be on slots A2 and B2 per your motherboard manual. What are you using to cool the processor?

Got a link to your ram kit used? As for the CPU, did you inspect the CPU's socket for any bent or broken pins?

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU.

Aug 27, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I tried moving my RAM to slots A1 and B1 and the light is still on.
The rams should be on slots A2 and B2 per your motherboard manual. What are you using to cool the processor?

Got a link to your ram kit used? As for the CPU, did you inspect the CPU's socket for any bent or broken pins?

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU.
The RAM was originally in A2 and B2 but I moved it to see if the slots were bad, after it didnt work i put them back. My cooler is the Asus Rog Ryuo 3 360mm AIO. Yeah, I checked the CPU socket and everything looked fine. PSU is Thermaltake toughpower gf A3 1050 watt. Link to RAM: https://a.co/d/3NMIcfK