Hey I recently built a PC for my friend

-Ryzen 5 3600
-8GB x 2 Corsair Vengeance RAM
-B450F Asus Gaming Motherboard
-Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Black
-Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
-120GB SSD & 1TB HDD
-750W Corsair 80+ Gold PSU

After I built the PC, I began to install Windows 10 with my USB 3.0 drive, mid way through the PC just shutdown and restarted, we tried this multiple times and switched the USB drive with a clean install of Windows Installer, the problem still occurred, but the PC stayed on and fine while in the BIOS, we began to get desperate.

I looked through forums and tried the solved issues but still no luck, we replaced the PSU, still no fix, we replaced the GPU, still no fix, the MOBO, still no fix, the RAM, still no fix, and even the drives along with the SATA cables, and as you guessed it no fix, we were finally able to Install Windows 10 but the problem persisted.

After restarting Windows would not give error messages which was odd, the temperature is stable with about 39°C while in idle and yet it still restarts, no XMP/D.O.C.P is enabled and yet it still does this, and when I turn on D.O.C.P the PC refuses to turn on and I have to clear the CMOS.

I switched the GPU for a Nvidia based one, 1060 3GB and the problem still occurred. Any suggestions or solutions?

Please help, I'm truly desperate and I want to give my friend a working PC.

Jan 10, 2020
First thought:

That 120 GB SSD is too small - what else was installed?

Second thought:

Where did you get Windows 10?
Hello thank you for responding, there is nothing installed in the drive at all, it is brand new, and it also does the same thing with my 500gb HDD that I have windows installed in.
I got windows from the official Microsoft website and created a boot drive.
Another thing, I have removed all case connections and the PC seemed to be fine but it has done it again, I have noticed that the intervals have a BIG gap when I did this

Jan 10, 2020
Reading back I had an afterthought:

Have you tried using another USB 3.0 drive?

Noted that you mentioned "switched the USB drive" so you may have, indeed, used another physical USB drive. However, I did not originally read it that way....

In any case:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/
Yes I used a different drive, I dont believe it's the problem because I used that drive on my own PC recently because I switched to an M.2 and I had to reinstall Windows.
But I will try this method, thank you

Jan 10, 2020
Two thoughts:
  1. the only part you did not change is the CPU if I read you right ?
  2. are you sure of the Bios version , for compatibility with the 3600
Hey, yeah correct I haven't replaced the CPU, unfortunately he cannot return it to Best Buy anymore, and yes the BIOS is in the newest version for the board, the build of the version is 8/17/20 I believe.
Question, is there anyway to replace the CPU from AMD itself, if it's the CPU, it definitely came bad from the box