May 11, 2020
Hello Community,

I am a bit lost. I ordered the following parts for an office maschine and put them together:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4x 3.60GHz So.AM4 BOX
16GB (2x 8192MB) G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16-18-18-38 Dual Kit
ASRock AB350M-HDV AMD R4.0 B350 So.AM4 Dual Channel DDR4 mATX Retail
400 Watt be quiet! Pure Power 11 Non-Modular 80+ Gold
500GB Samsung 860 Evo M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s 3D-NAND TLC (MZ-N6E500BW)

I installed Windows 10 Pro with a valid Product Key.
And for my understanding I updated all drivers and bios to the newest available version.

The maschine runs and performs well. But some days it just decides to get a blue screen or two. The shown reason is never the same. And everytime I google them they indicate to driver problems. I tried to run the memtest 86 and breakin, but non of them showed me any errors.

What is the best and structured approach for solving the solution?
Are there any known hardware compatibility problems my parts might be part of?
Do you see any major mistakes i made?

I am happy to hear from you!

Ralston18

Titan
My first thought is that the PSU may be underpowered.

Use the calculators listed in the following link to check your build's power requirements:

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-psus,4229.html

As another immediate thing you can do is power down, unplug, and open the case.

Doublecheck that all cables, cards, RAM, jumpers, etc. are fully and firmly in place.

If the problems continue, look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes.

Reactions: henning_bro
May 11, 2020
Ok, it seems that i have found the problem. I removed one of the two ram modules and since then there was not a single blue screen. Thanks for your help, I guess this thread can be closed.

Juan_Bijero

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2016
Ok, it seems that i have found the problem. I removed one of the two ram modules and since then there was not a single blue screen. Thanks for your help, I guess this thread can be closed.

Make sure that your two ram sticks are in slots A2 and B2, which are the 2nd and 4th ram slots. Also make sur e that your version of Windows 10 is at least 1909.