[SOLVED] New system Windows 10 kernel error every time

DylanBra

Honorable
Feb 14, 2016
Hi! Im currently building a rig with a ryzen 5900x and a b550f with 128gb of ram
However when I first boot it up on a b550a (was original board swapped to trouble shoot) it would have issues powering on as in instant shut off, I messed with it go it working to the dram stage, then fixed the ram. Now I can boot consistently with the occasion no boot. Although whenever I try to install windows I get the same error code. I thought maybe was windows installer at first but it worked fine on another rig. I get a different code almost each time I refresh it I can add those if they will help as well.

TLDR
Windows kernel error new rig
Tried new mobo works better
Tried m.2 with win10 already installed get same error but with pretty blue back screen
Dunno what to do thinking maybe cpu is cooked?
Please help me im getting ready to YEEEET this man down the stairs
Thank you for you time and help!

Solution
kernel power event 63?

its not an error, its a reaction. It happens after an unexpected restart. Windows doesn't know why its happening.
errors during install are often hardware, mostly ram in my experience.

what are full specs of PC?
I would reduce ram amount to a lower one until it works consistently. Might not be ram to blame but it gives less for PC to do. removes it from blame if it keeps happening.

Colif

Win 11 Master
kernel power event 63?

its not an error, its a reaction. It happens after an unexpected restart. Windows doesn't know why its happening.

I would reduce ram amount to a lower one until it works consistently. Might not be ram to blame but it gives less for PC to do. removes it from blame if it keeps happening.

Solution

DylanBra

Honorable
Feb 14, 2016
kernel power event 63?

I’m not entirely sure it gives me error code: Oxc0000221, Oxc0000017, Oxc0000428, atleast those are the ones I’ve gotten pics of. At this point I’m starting to think maybe a bad cpu? Because the last few runs I’ve done have been with a gskill 8gb 2400mhz that’s on the qvl. Thanks for your reply!

TRENDING THREADS