weks

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2004
I am getting ready to buy a new system, I have done some research and gotten some advice from my friends and come up with the following list:

PSU: Fortron Bluestorm 500W
MOBO: DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D
CPU: A64 3000+ (Venice S939)
GCARD: Club 3D X800 XL
MEMORY: Kingston 1GB DDR 400MHZ PC-3200 (KIT of 2)
HD: Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 250GB

So any comments and/or suggestions to my list?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by WEKS on 05/04/05 09:34 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Comments? Where do you live, and what day are the parts arriving? Are you going to be home when the delivery man gets there?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
OK, well then

-Too far away
-Too bad
-Too bad I can't be there...

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I'd take them...if I could get to them!