Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (8GB x 2) DDR4
Corsair VS650 psu
Western Digital 2TB Black HDD

Now I'm planning on buying:
Intel i7-6700
MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G
Kingston V300 120GB SSD
DELL U2415 24'' monitor 1920 x 1200

Is this going to be a good build? Let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

Solution
Change the VS power supply for something better, CX and VS models are for cheap lower power systems.
You want a Tier 1 or Tier 2 power supply, nothing lower for a higher power system. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html
Also the 120 gig SSD for a higher end system is too low, you want at least a 256 one so you can install more than a couple of games on it. Silly to have the fast loading time of an SSD and have to install programs on a slower drive.

Onefurrybanana

Reputable
May 13, 2015
I would suggest you go with a better resolution personally since your using quite a powerful card. Im not sure of the psu i have never heard of it and i believe the ssd is a little slow.But other than that you build looks solid.

Change the VS power supply for something better, CX and VS models are for cheap lower power systems.
You want a Tier 1 or Tier 2 power supply, nothing lower for a higher power system. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html
Also the 120 gig SSD for a higher end system is too low, you want at least a 256 one so you can install more than a couple of games on it. Silly to have the fast loading time of an SSD and have to install programs on a slower drive.

Solution

Dieffe

Reputable
Dec 14, 2015
poor quality psu, get a evga supernova g2/gs/gq 650w, XFX XTR/TS 650w, Antec TP/edge 650w.

Gtx980 ti is overkill for a full hd monitor and is going to lose half its value since Nvidia is launching a new generation in summer, save money and go for a r9 390/r9 390x

that ssd is one of the slowest, get a samsung evo 850 or crucial mx200

get an i7 if u really need it, otherwise an i5-6600 has the same performance in gaming

DJRM Keyboardist

Commendable
Mar 20, 2016
Hey thanks for all the answers. I will update you all on my build. For now here are my thoughts:
1) Really need Intel i7-6700 not just for gaming, but for software development/computer programming and music recording as well.
2) Already bought the darn Corsair VS650. Sorry.
3) Still gonna buy MSI GTX980 Ti Gaming 6G but only after the Nvidia Pascal is out, by then, the price should be much lower, am I right?

The 980Ti won't be much cheaper probably. As supply decreases, price increases. There will be a new card that'll perform as well for cheaper. Too bad you bought the VS, I would return it if I were you. The PSU is the sole important component, it is the oasis in the desert.

No, the 980Ti will still cost more even if it performs the same because of low supply. Economics does not feed to the people, it feeds to the companies.