News Newegg Shipping EVGA RTX 3080s Without Boxes

Bet the custmours are not happy its been left unprotected to damanges and by the looks of it there rushing these out and now these custmours have to take them back and there going to be more stress due to lack of 3080s means more orders for them and more stress and more complaints and there rep is destoyed and will loose custmours but like said on website there could be ment for the pre bulit comps but if I ordered brand new GPU would expect brand new unopended box

fevanson

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2014
Bet the custmours are not happy its been left unprotected to damanges and by the looks of it there rushing these out and now these custmours have to take them back and there going to be more stress due to lack of 3080s means more orders for them and more stress and more complaints and there rep is destoyed and will loose custmours but like said on website there could be ment for the pre bulit comps but if I ordered brand new GPU would expect brand new unopended box

This is what the scalped RTX 3080's look like when they come to you after overpaying $2k+ on ebay come like :D. I'm holding out for the 3070ti 16gb or 3080 20gb, my mid-range RTX 2060 super has 8gb, so 10gb is laughable for $700 MSRP.

TheHughMan

Prominent
May 15, 2020
Maybe 'Some Sellers' wanted to do some Super Heavy Hard Crypto Mining Well Beyond All Maximum Settings. You Know, for Quality Control.

BILL1957

Commendable
Sep 8, 2020
Basically do the "OEM" cards carry the same warranty and replacement process from the manufacturer as provided through the retail sku purchases?
What about any and all paperwork and manuals?
Is New Egg plainly stating these are bare OEM products and not retail boxed products before the sale?
New Egg use to be a top notch e-tailer but it seems they have gone in some instances more to the sketchy side the last few years as compared to before they were sold.
Also they are carrying a lot more brands and 3rd party sellers that are basically unknown than in their past days as well.

retiredat44

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2008
Newegg shipping was good for a couple decades, but once in a while they do strange things. Latest order, they shipping my stuff 600 miles North of me... crazy stuff....

I am in Central Oregon they shipping my computer stuff from California to Seattle Washington... Now it has to come back South another 600 miles. I don't see the reason for such a crazy route... it is the ground shipping. How much time and money is wasted. It costs a fortune to ship stuff and they abuse it with crazy routing. BTW, I ordered new MFG pedals from Croatia and they were here in 4 days.

TRENDING THREADS