[SOLVED] Newly built computer starts, but won't show up on monitor

Nov 14, 2019
Visiontek R9 270x - GPU

AMD Athlon x4 860k - CPU

Hercules 600w - PSU

Kingston Hyperxfury 8GB - RAM

WD 500 GB - HDD

Asus A68HM-PLUS - Motherboard

No matter what I do all the fans power on but it doesn't show anything on the monitor. I have tried resetting the CMOs with removing the battery. I have tried different display cables (VGA/HDMI). I also removing part by part to see if that would work and even rebuilt it entirely.

Where did you get these components? Most of these are very old here in the U.S. and what little I can find on Hercules for PC power supplies is not good. Also, as rgd1101 mentioned, that CPU is not officially supported on the first BIOS of that motherboard (support for that CPU came a year later).

Nov 14, 2019
Where did you get these components? Most of these are very old here in the U.S. and what little I can find on Hercules for PC power supplies is not good. Also, as rgd1101 mentioned, that CPU is not officially supported on the first BIOS of that motherboard (support for that CPU came a year later).
I had a low budget and is trying to build my 1st pc. It would help if I knew what cpus it initially supported so I could try getting one to do the BIOS update.