Newsgroups

20/Sep/2005 1:09

RE: Newsgroups

When I used Usenet newsgroups on my previous computer, I could access
hundreds, if not thousands of newsgroups. Now I can only download
those that have "Microsoft" in their names. How can I access all of
the newsgroups?

Thank you.

Barry Karas

In news:4m7vi15d3n3t8e5h1infldgrovkvpm931u@4ax.com,
Barry Karas <bkaras@adelphia.net> replied with a ;-)
> 20/Sep/2005 1:09
>
> RE: Newsgroups
>
> When I used Usenet newsgroups on my previous computer, I could access
> hundreds, if not thousands of newsgroups. Now I can only download
> those that have "Microsoft" in their names. How can I access all of
> the newsgroups?
>
> Thank you.

Check with your ISP to see if they have a newsgroup server, if not; you will
need to find a newsgroup host either free or pay for the use. Do a Google
search for newsgroup servers.

--
Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com