No Audio Output Installed

Jun 6, 2018
I downloaded updates yesterday from Hewlett Packard, starting with the audio driver update. It asked me if I wanted to restart and I didn't. Today when I started my computer the audio doesn't work and every attempt I have made to resolve the issue has been fruitless. What do I do next?

Update: It tells me "Windows found drivers.........encountered an error while attempting to install.......(Realtek High Definition Audio)......then.....One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time"

Jun 6, 2018
How do I find the specs for the audio device?

I found a folder for audio in system, with a file in it that says "Driver setup for Relatek Audio" - I guess I can just that information to find and manually install the driver - but couldn't I use this one?

it a known issue. go to add remove programs and uninstall if you can the realteck audio manager. once that done reboot and see if the driver will install. if the driver still has an issuue. try the newest driver from realtheck.
http://www.realtek.com/
use the hd audio driver.

Jun 6, 2018
Im using Win 10 and it is called "Apps and Features" and can remove driver, thats it. When I go into processes using ctrl+alt+del, I see the realtek manager though. So maybe I am looking in the wrong place?