No capturing possible with Vegas

Arthur

Hello there

At the moment i'm using Sony Vegas 5.0
At this time it's not possible to capture any video.
I'm using a Sony DSR 100 AP.

Vegas can see the camera, and there is a preview, but when I try to
capture, at the end of the process, Vegas says NO FRAMES CAPTURED.

Does anyone has an Idea how this is possible

Thanks and Cheers,

Arthur

rs

Without detailed info we can only guess.

1. Check to make sure you are capturing to a drive and folder that exists
and has enough space.
2. Can you 'srub' the video. In other words, can you control the camera.
(Play, FF, Rev) and when you do that do you see the proper preview?)
3. Exactly which capture format have you tried? Capture from beginning of
tape, capture from present position.