Question No Display From AMD Ryzen 5 5600G - New Build

Sep 21, 2022
I just completed a new PC build but cannot figure out why I'm not getting an display output from the integrated graphics for a AMD Ryzen 5 5600G. Below are the specs.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450M-A II
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 3200
PSU: EVGA 650 GQ 210-GQ-0650-V1 80+ GOLD 650W Modular EVGA ECO Mode Power Supply

The mobo said it was Ryxen 5000 ready but I did the BIOS flashback to version 3802 and it appeared to work correctly (flashing light that never went solid and eventually went out). I have power to the board, the case and CPU cooler fan all turn on and there are amber lights light on the boards that apparently are just decorative. I've tried different monitors and HDMI cables that have tested OK and no change. No POST or display output at all. I've tried unplugging cables swapping RAM slots and one stick of RAM at a time and I get the same result every time. This isn't my first PC build but it has been a few years since I built a PC so I'm hoping it's something simple that I forget or that has changed in the years since my last build.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should try next?

Thanks!

Sep 21, 2022
I just completed a new PC build but cannot figure out why I'm not getting an display output from the integrated graphics for a AMD Ryzen 5 5600G. Below are the specs.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450M-A II
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 3200
PSU: EVGA 650 GQ 210-GQ-0650-V1 80+ GOLD 650W Modular EVGA ECO Mode Power Supply

The mobo said it was Ryxen 5000 ready but I did the BIOS flashback to version 3802 and it appeared to work correctly (flashing light that never went solid and eventually went out). I have power to the board, the case and CPU cooler fan all turn on and there are amber lights light on the boards that apparently are just decorative. I've tried different monitors and HDMI cables that have tested OK and no change. No POST or display output at all. I've tried unplugging cables swapping RAM slots and one stick of RAM at a time and I get the same result every time. This isn't my first PC build but it has been a few years since I built a PC so I'm hoping it's something simple that I forget or that has changed in the years since my last build.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should try next?

Thanks!
I forgot that I'm tried clearing a CMOS a few times, too.

Sep 21, 2022
When you updated the BIOS, did you follow the instructions where it says, ''Before running the USB BIOS Flashback tool, please rename the BIOS file (PB450MA2.CAP) using BIOSRenamer." ?

Yes. It renamed it to PB450MA2. I added it to a 64 GB USB stick in the root folder bofore I used it to update the BIOS.