Question No display when turning on

Jul 10, 2023
Hello, i was trying to enable secure boot in my BIOS and when i got it i restarted the PC and it hasn't shown display since then. I think it is because I didn't change the ssd from MBR to GPT, but that's not the case because I cleared CMOS and removed the battery of the motherboard so the BIOS got resetted. My problem is that I boot my PC and the RGB lights are on, also the Keyboard and Mouse but not showing display. I've tried all: removing the SSD and HDD, the graphics card, changing the RAM slots, another clear CMOs, using other monitor and connecting the display not to motherboard but to the motherboard directly. What i think is that the BIOS is looking for integrated graphics as default for displaying something, but my CPU doesn't have so it is not display on screen. My doubt is if this can be actually happening and if there is any method through I can change that default option to my graphics card without any BIOS display.

Note: I haven't used another CPU with integrated graphics because I don't have anyone so it's impossible, could this be a solution?

My specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte B365M DS3H
Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 1650
CPU: Intel i5 9400F
RAM: 16 GB (2x8) (two types, haven't had any error with them)
SSD: 216GB
HDD: 1TB

Jul 10, 2023
did you follow this guild

In that forum:

"Note: You need to have converted drive to GPT before enabling secure boot or you will be met with a black screen on startup."

And, as I said, "I think it is because I didn't change the ssd from MBR to GPT", but now I dont know how to change it. It is possible to remove the SSD from my PC, connect it in another PC and change it? Should that work?