[SOLVED] No display

Gynus

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
Hello,
I've made a new build but when I turn it on I get no display. CPU fan is spinning Case fan is spinning , RBGS on RAM cpu fan case and GPU lights up. Everything keep running until i shut down the PC again.
I'm not sure what could've caused the problem, here are some things I tried :

• Swap GPU for another one ( same problem)
  • Swap PSU for another one ( same problem)
  • Swap GPU slot ( same problem)
  • Try GPU on another build ( works just fine)

Here is how things look when i press the start, display says "no signal"

Build :
CPU : Ryzen 7 3800x
Motherboard : MSI MPG X570 Gaming edge wifi
GPU : Sapphire RX 5700 XT OC dual fan
RAM : G skill trident Z neo 16 Gb 3600 Mhz 16CL
SSD M.2 : Samsung 970 Evo plus 500 Gb
PSU : EVGA SuperNOVA 750W GQ 80Plus Gold
Case : AIGO DarkFlash Skywalker RGB

Please help i'm things to try.

Solution
No need to keep bumping your thread. We have a checklist for troubleshooting this exact problem that's a sticky at the top of this section of the forum. There is also a link to the checklist in my signature. Perform all the steps in the checklist and it should help you narrow down what's causing the problem.
No need to keep bumping your thread. We have a checklist for troubleshooting this exact problem that's a sticky at the top of this section of the forum. There is also a link to the checklist in my signature. Perform all the steps in the checklist and it should help you narrow down what's causing the problem.

Solution

Gynus

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
I'm on it , will post results shortly

Gynus

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
I fixed it.
Even thou I had no display it was a Dram memory setup that was preventing my PC from starting.
So even If i didn't have a display i just unplugged the power cable, reset the CMOS, and plugged it back again.
This fixed it and kept trying different Dram profiles until it booted.
Please set this as solved