No post after clear CMOS (can be closed now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2019
So I misclicked my ram speed in my mobo and a black screen appeared after saving and reboot. No single video output, tried clearing the CMOS 6 times (1st time for 5 seconds, waited 10 minutes, nothing) 2nd And 3rd holding the cap for 10 seconds and both waiting 20 minutes for any output or restart still nothing, then pulled out the battery to short it by shorting the CMOS battery itself, twice nothing, before I did the memory over clock (rated 2666, clicked something a tiny bit higher by accident ) it was working just fine for well over 2 weeks!

Specs: (built myself and checked the 24 pin 8 pin etc, even gpi)
Msi b450 tomahawk
Ryzen 7 2700x
16gb (2x8) 2666.66mhz (slots 2 and 4)
Gtx 1660 Ti ( random upgrade from my old 950 at release of it )
Corsair cx750m ( 750 watts )
And some led fans and a nice black bitfenix case. (Cablemod custom cable extensions)
I would post an picture but there is nothing to post, if anyone has any experience with this please share and if any one knows an answer, that would mean a lot to me

Mar 4, 2019
Thx to me being a total dummy i forgot removing 1 stick gets a "found hardware changes" thing that made me get to defaults! so this thread is going to be closed! thanks for anyone watching the thread tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts