Question No power to my PC

Mar 31, 2023
First time builder and of course something has gone wrong. The whole PC is not getting power however what is interesting is it can get power but in a very peculiar way. If I insert a memory stick into the BIOS port of my motherboard and then proceed to hit the Q-Flash Plus button it powers up to read the stick. But in no other circumstance will it power on.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Part picker list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QxMXKp

Jul 14, 2023
Did you ever get to the bottom of this?? I now have exactly the same issue. Think i'm looking at replacing the MOBO but not bought into it yet.

Mar 31, 2023
Did you ever get to the bottom of this?? I now have exactly the same issue. Think i'm looking at replacing the MOBO but not bought into it yet.
Believe it or not I did. Provided you’re using the mobo mentioned or a similar one and are AMD what I say should resolve the issue . I had to download the latest bios for the motherboard onto a usb and then update it while nothing was plugged in besides the power so everything from fans, ram etc will need to be stripped. Plugging the usb in and then using the aforementioned Q-flash plus button will begin the update. You have tot wait a short while for completion and then you can begin reassembling. My instructions probably aren’t the best guide though it’s been months since the build and once the stress was over I never looked back however there are guides on YT that will get you up and running in no time.