No Signal after install new GPU. NO SIGNAL ON INTEGRATED GRAPHIC TOO!

RaDiz

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016
I'm using HP Pavilion P6-2275l and I just replace my old gpu with a new one. I changed from HD 5450 to GTX650.

The thing is after I install new gpu and turn on the pc, the monitor said "No Signal" for DVI.

So I change back to the old gpu i have and it turned out to be " No Signal" also.....

Lastly, I tried using in DVI of the maunboard to use the iGPU and it also turned out to be "No signal"!!

There's no way I can go to BIOS or Safe mode or anything!! What should I do guys?? I dont want to buy a new PC. PLEASE HELP!

P.S. The fan of the gpu is spinning but there are no signal on both DVI and DSUB

Solution
Try removing the RAM stick and put it in the other RAM slot, if that doesn't help, find a round, silver battery (CMOS battery) there should be a blue or red tab somwhere near it, you need to pull the tab of the 2 pins, and put it on the pins where it wasn't in the first place, leave it 15 mins and put it back in place. Turn on your pc and it should work.

<removed by moderator>
Aug 26, 2016
Try removing the RAM stick and put it in the other RAM slot, if that doesn't help, find a round, silver battery (CMOS battery) there should be a blue or red tab somwhere near it, you need to pull the tab of the 2 pins, and put it on the pins where it wasn't in the first place, leave it 15 mins and put it back in place. Turn on your pc and it should work.

<removed by moderator>

Solution

RaDiz

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016

I tried switching the RAM slot and it suddenly worked fine. Thx Bro!