[SOLVED] No signal On monitor after some changes

Dec 28, 2019
Hey,
So i bought a new game named Battlefront 2 on origin, but when i started the game it said something like this' detected AMD drivers 0.0.0, requird 17.0.1'So i checkt on forums why i get this messege while my drivers are up to date. And someone said that i got to disable my old internal grapics card in my gpu and it shoud to work but it didn't.

So i had an idea to uninstall the drivers and install new one. So i dit. I downloaded the driver uninstal utility from the amd site and opened it. Then i get a messege that i can boot in to safe mode to uninstall the drivers so i did. Than my pc has to reboot in to safe mode but the restart duration was so long. So i turned my pc off and than on. But nothing displayd.

My monitor only said 'no signal'. I try'd some things that people to wen they got this problem but nothing worked. I even try'd to plug the hdmi to all of the TVs and monitors in my house but that didn't worked as well.
I got still the no signal messege. But the pc is working. The leds are still giving light and the pc is making a noise as always. Pls help me, someone!!

Graphics card: AMD radeon RX470
Cable: HDMI

Dec 28, 2019
Cpu: I don't exactly now but it is a ryzen 5 2400 with vega graphics i think (i switcht to a graphics card)
Gpu: Amd radeon rx 570 ( made a mistake in the first one)
Motherboard: don't no but it is msi and it has 1 gpu slot, 2 ram slots.
Ram: 8gb
Hard drive: 1 tb toshiba
PSU: corsair vs550 , model: 75-001836

Dec 28, 2019
Rgd1101, thanks it helpt. It workt! But my game still gives that message 'detected AMD radeon driver version 0.0.0. The required driver version is 18.5.1 or later. Please update your drivers at http://www.amd.com/ before playing the game.' And my drivers are up to date 19.12.3
Anywan has a idea?