[SOLVED] No Video Out

Jul 7, 2021
So I had a custom build computer sit dormant for several years, and decided to get it out last week to play around with. It had a dual OS install (W7 and W10) on a 250GB SSD. The machine would boot properly, login to windows, and lock up about 30 seconds after boot. I decided I was going to just wipe it and start with a fresh OS install.

I removed all drives from the tower (I had the SSD plus 3 HDDs), extracted necessary files, and hooked it all back up (I thought I placed each drive exactly where it came from with the same cables). I turned it back on, and couldn't even get a boot screen or access BIOS to start the new OS install. I tried swapping cable locations, removing all but the SSD, removing all drives entirely, and still no video out. The PSU works, I can hear it ramp up, the fans and lights inside the tower all start and run, but I am getting zero video out.

I thought maybe the battery had died on the motherboard, removed it and replaced with a brand new one hoping this might solve the issue and start from CMOS. Still getting nothing. Not sure what else to do at this point, unfortunately I don't have any other tower PCs to test parts with. Any suggestions?

Specs:
Motherboard - Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK
GPU - ASUS R9 270
PSU - Corsair CX600M
CPU - Intel i7 4790K

Solution
Uninstall everything except one stick of RAM, including the video card. Connect the screen cable to the motherboard IO panel to get video from the CPU. If that works, install one item at a time starting with the video card, to find where the problem is.
Uninstall everything except one stick of RAM, including the video card. Connect the screen cable to the motherboard IO panel to get video from the CPU. If that works, install one item at a time starting with the video card, to find where the problem is.

Solution
Jul 7, 2021
This solved the issue, thank you again for the help!

For future reference if anyone stumbles on this, I believe one of the problems was my RAM cards were in slots 3 and 4 of the motherboard. Removing everything and putting in slot 1 gave me the BIOS.