No video output

Feb 16, 2018
No video output no matter what I do. This is my first build with brand new parts. After finishing building it turned on fine but no output to the screen. I read through every forum I could find on this problem. Took everything out and put it all back in. Some things were loose and i corrected them. (I also put the system speaker in as well) After doing this it still didnt output video but it did give one beep which I read that it meant everything is normal and Computer POSTed fine. At this point I genuinely have no idea what to do.

CPU Amd Ryzen 3 1200
Motherboard gigabyte a320m hd2
RAM crucial 8gb ddr4 - 2400 udimm 1.2v cl17
CPU cooler came with cpu
Video Card GeForce gt 730
Power Supply be quiet system power 8 400w
Hard drive 3tb western digital hdd
Operating System (not installed yet but it will be ubuntu)
Case tesseract deep cool

I've tried switching round monitors and tightening screws and taking out standoffs I'm not using but nothing works. Help would be very much appreciated.

Solution
If cables are ok, and so is the monitor (btw, connecting video cable to motherboard is not going to work - at all), then faulty GPU is the only thing left. Although, very rarely it happens that working GPU just refuses to work with certain motherboard - but for you, the effect would be same: you need another GPU. There's only one way to confirm not working GPU - try it in another machine. If it does not work there either, you got faulty GPU. But if it works there, you need to check another GPU in your machine as next testing step.
If cables are ok, and so is the monitor (btw, connecting video cable to motherboard is not going to work - at all), then faulty GPU is the only thing left. Although, very rarely it happens that working GPU just refuses to work with certain motherboard - but for you, the effect would be same: you need another GPU. There's only one way to confirm not working GPU - try it in another machine. If it does not work there either, you got faulty GPU. But if it works there, you need to check another GPU in your machine as next testing step.

Solution