Uhsa

Prominent
Mar 22, 2019
THE FAN ON MY PC'S C.P.U IS RUNNING AT MAX. WHICH IS NOISY ALL THE TIMES. IS THERE ANY SOFTWARE OF HARDWARE THING THAT HAS TO DONE TO SLOW IT DOWN FOR SILENCE.

Solution
D
Yes, there are plenty of software solutions. However, those are not recommended unless you know what you're doing. If your fan is at max speed, either you are under load or your temperature sensor is broken.
Or, try a software solution that enables you to set temperatures at which the fan must ramp up, if it's hitting max speed before 30 for example, something's definetly wrong.

WARNING: overheating (if temp are not set right) might cause damage to your hardware
D

Deleted member 1272431

Yes, there are plenty of software solutions. However, those are not recommended unless you know what you're doing. If your fan is at max speed, either you are under load or your temperature sensor is broken.
Or, try a software solution that enables you to set temperatures at which the fan must ramp up, if it's hitting max speed before 30 for example, something's definetly wrong.

WARNING: overheating (if temp are not set right) might cause damage to your hardware

Reactions: Uhsa
Solution

Uhsa

Prominent
Mar 22, 2019

thanks for the reply, so whats the software solution you are telling about, whats the procedure.?

D

Deleted member 1272431

thanks for the reply, so whats the software solution you are telling about, whats the procedure.?

Not really sure it depends on the software, some are complicated, some less complicated.
I am using SpeedFan just to check temps of my laptop but didn't change the settings (because when the fan spins faster, there's actually need for it to spin faster).
Take a look online there's plenty of tutorials for any software you may choose. Just pay attention to what I mentioned above.

Reactions: Uhsa

Uhsa

Prominent
Mar 22, 2019
Not really sure it depends on the software, some are complicated, some less complicated.
I am using SpeedFan just to check temps of my laptop but didn't change the settings (because when the fan spins faster, there's actually need for it to spin faster).
Take a look online there's plenty of tutorials for any software you may choose. Just pay attention to what I mentioned above.
Thankyou!