Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Cmon guys.. i depend on you to waste time while im at work. write something
good so i can waste more time!
Thanks.

yeah dood -- frealz -- yesterday was a dry day.... i actually had to do
work to pass the time!

lol.

I thought I was the only one.

Yeah, more threads please!

On 21 Sep 2005 07:13:04 -0700, "Max" <maxnews01@web.de> wrote:

>same here... more interesting threads plz....

You saying my drive for uberness in Pigs isn't interesting? Theres a
Pig-God mentioned in WoW for godsake, even Pig-Godsake.
Does interesting denote more serious?

rene

"Max" <maxnews01@web.de> wrote:
> that thread amused me.. but now i read it and need more stuff ;-)

Ok I'll bite....

Is it just me or are there some "hidden" changes with patch 1.7 such as:

- Elemental Fire drops way more seldom now in Arathi West circle?
- Molten Gigants in Molten Core now ping-pong aggro between the two on the
top of the aggro list (ie requires two MTs per gigant to not lose aggro to
clothie) - Lava Annihilators now AoE damage every player not only 5 or so
when they do their attack wave - Trash mobs in MC deal more damage, not
just to MTs who got their -33% def nerf - Onyxia encounter is more
dangerous now that Off-rezzing is gone and she deep breathes seemingly at
leisure?

Ok hopefully that spawns some interesting threads. If not, well I tried ;)

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Mel

Rene a écrit :
> "Max" <maxnews01@web.de> wrote:
>
>>that thread amused me.. but now i read it and need more stuff ;-)
>

> Ok I'll bite....
>
> Is it just me or are there some "hidden" changes with patch 1.7 such as:
>
> - Elemental Fire drops way more seldom now in Arathi West circle?
> - Molten Gigants in Molten Core now ping-pong aggro between the two on the
> top of the aggro list (ie requires two MTs per gigant to not lose aggro to
> clothie) - Lava Annihilators now AoE damage every player not only 5 or so
> when they do their attack wave - Trash mobs in MC deal more damage, not
> just to MTs who got their -33% def nerf - Onyxia encounter is more
> dangerous now that Off-rezzing is gone and she deep breathes seemingly at
> leisure?
>
> Ok hopefully that spawns some interesting threads. If not, well I tried ;)
>
> CU
>
> René

Dunno, but I do know that my Arcane projectiles get resisted between 10%
and 30% now :-( depending on the mob

On the other hand the Horde whips the Alliance at Arathi! Even when the
priests tell me their Fear just got resisted 4 times in a row for the
2nd time in half an hour!