Question Nothing shows on screens

Jun 25, 2024
I have a desk top tower pc. It has 2 graphic cards 4 monitors. Haven't used it much in 6 months. I went to turn it on the other day. only 2 monitors showed graphics after booting up and no the other two. I decided to turn it off and went in and pushed on everything inside to make sure its seated. I went back since to power it up and now no screen shows anything. I replaced the cmos battery to no changes. Any help would be appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Hi. Well I don't know how to give alot of those specs when I can not see anything on screen. Do you have any suggestions ?
remove 1 gpu and try posting with 1 gpu if this fails try the other one.

if the cpu has integrated graphics try plugging it into the motherboard

also only boot with 1 stick in slot 2.

also if your unsure what motherboard you have it will be printed on the board itself.

also take a picture inside pc post with imgur

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
Jun 25, 2024
remove 1 gpu and try posting with 1 gpu if this fails try the other one.

if the cpu has integrated graphics try plugging it into the motherboard

also only boot with 1 stick in slot 2.

also if your unsure what motherboard you have it will be printed on the board itself.

also take a picture inside pc post with imgur
Sorry , Im slow at this. The cpu is not integrated. So you are saying pull the graphic cards and just use one and see what happens ?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I signed up to imgur.com If I want this site to see photos there what do I do ?
You upload images there. When you do, you'll be given a link to the image that you can copy and paste here in a post.

See here as well: