Clear DayScanning my pc for viruses, the results shows ntoskrnl.exe has been
changed. I'm not having problems with my pc, but wonder why it shows it has
been changed. My scanning for viruses, worms, etc, shows that my computer
is clean.

Is this something I should be worried about, or it just changed without
adverse effects.

Thank you

--
Hugs,
Helen

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:14:13 -0500, Gaga6 wrote:

> Clear DayScanning my pc for viruses, the results shows ntoskrnl.exe has been
> changed. I'm not having problems with my pc, but wonder why it shows it has
> been changed. My scanning for viruses, worms, etc, shows that my computer
> is clean.
>
> Is this something I should be worried about, or it just changed without
> adverse effects.
>
> Thank you

It you have installed SP2 or if Windows File Protection has replaced the
file (usually due to damage), the file would show as "changed."

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User