News Nvidia CEO Sings Karaoke at Taiwan Esports Event

RichardtST

Notable
May 17, 2022
Yeah, that side hustle is gonna come in handy when TSHTF with the defective connector. You simply do not run four fire hoses into a garden hose and expect it to not go kaplooey. Their silence says very clearly that they know how wrong they are.

ManDaddio

Reputable
Oct 23, 2019
The negative comments here truly show who the cool people aren't.

It will not have been a good time to ask Jensen about the connector issue which again isn't really a big issue with most of the people who owned the 4090 cards. People are there to have a good time.

And why would he be called a creepy uncle? People are people. They can have fun at any age. It doesn't make them creepy that they hang out with other humans.

This generation is truly lost. They seem to see stuff that isn't there and be as negative as possible.

Neilbob

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014

It will not have been a good time to ask Jensen about the connector issue which again isn't really a big issue with most of the people who owned the 4090 cards. People are there to have a good time.

And why would he be called a creepy uncle? People are people. They can have fun at any age. It doesn't make them creepy that they hang out with other humans.

This generation is truly lost. They seem to see stuff that isn't there and be as negative as possible.

And I think you might be getting overtly offended by what comes across to me as mostly just humour.

Except maybe the critique of connectors. That is, after all, the current burning issue (yep, that was on purpose).

Giroro

Splendid
One of Jensen Huang 's publicists or social media managers probably thought this would be some kind of endearing publicity stunt. But they were wrong. Super wrong. This is mega creepy.

We have an old billionaire man acting like he can do whatever he wants with strange girls without asking, just because he's rich? Who is he trying to be, the next Jeffrey Epstein?

spongiemaster

Admirable
Dec 12, 2019

Welcome to the internet where nothing can just be amusing or innocent. There's always someone who has come up with something awful or some out of place personal attack.

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
At first, I thought this was wholesome. Jensen looked like that cool uncle who always join in to do and talk about "young people things" while wearing the most exotic of outfits.

Then I saw the comments. How shortsighted and mistaken my judgment was.