[SOLVED] Nvidia gtx 1060

Nov 4, 2018
I'm looking for help I'm having an issue in games I'm not running them as good as I feel I should be and don't understand why. Dome games run amazing others not so much. For example r6 siege perfect 90+ fps doom same thing ac origins ac oddesy a subnautica the division anything high demand I have this problem of what I believe to be bottleneck of cpu/gpu. Any ideas would be great I've researched and optomized win10 for gaming and also the nvidia control panel any help would be great.
Amd fx 8320 eight core 3.50ghz
16 gb ram
Msi nvidia 1060 6gb overclocked
With msi afterburner
Power limit 116
Temp limit 92c
Cor clock mhz +175
Mem clock mhz +395
Gpu driver 416.34

Solution
With a decent motherboard should you be able to overclock the cpu,using a good cooler as well of course. But a better,thsu upgrade,of cpu/motherboard/ram would be best. Depends what money you have and if you want to invest in pcparts.

Can use Imgur to post a picture here,use the "img" link.
Click "new post" ->choose "upload images" -> "browse" ->choose the picture and click "open" ->put cursor on the picture that you uploaded->choose "share links" and copy the img link,paste it in your next post.

If you use Firefox is there an easy way of making a url,just right click,choose/click screenshot and use the url generated.
Nov 4, 2018
If I had to give an average between the cores it's between 52 and 70 %ram usage is steady at around 8 gig page file I have set to non per system setting is at about 14. For example I'm running ac oddesy at the moment when I pull up full his I'm at 31 fps c pu is at 33(ms) 34(ms) sync off fps limit off adaptive quality off c pu running at 55% gpu 59% graphic quality very high task manager says my gpu is at 98% and cpu same about 50% bare with I'm new to the master race.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador

Guess that underlined is Afterburner,seems a cpu bottleneck. Don't let the low cpu usage fool you.

Nov 4, 2018

that's what I was thinking whats the fix? If you can tell me how to add a screen shot I will its asking for a url I know what that is but not sure what to enter.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
With a decent motherboard should you be able to overclock the cpu,using a good cooler as well of course. But a better,thsu upgrade,of cpu/motherboard/ram would be best. Depends what money you have and if you want to invest in pcparts.

Can use Imgur to post a picture here,use the "img" link.
Click "new post" ->choose "upload images" -> "browse" ->choose the picture and click "open" ->put cursor on the picture that you uploaded->choose "share links" and copy the img link,paste it in your next post.

If you use Firefox is there an easy way of making a url,just right click,choose/click screenshot and use the url generated.

Solution