Nvidia Inspector issues!Please help me!

Maq___

Honorable
Nov 15, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have the version 1.9.7.8 of Nvidia Inspector ,and I overclocked my Nvidia GTX 960 M, with it,but in the window for the overclocking there is a Voltage offset setting,but on the Voltage offset scale there is no 0 mV !

And I don't like to undervolt or add more voltage to my GPU ,so I would please you to tell me how do I set the Voltage offset to 0 mV!

And another thing,sometimes at startup Nvidia Inspector gives me this error:

''Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.''

So please tell me how do I fix this error?

My OS is Win 10 64 bit, and I have scanned the hardware for errors,but it has never shown an hardware error!

Please help me!
Thanks to all in advance!
Best regards!

Maq___

Honorable
Nov 15, 2015
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Maq___ : "''Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.'' Please help me!"

Hi all,

after I overclocked my GPU with Nvidia Inspector, sometimes at startup Nvidia Inspector gives me this error:
''Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.''

I tested all of my hardware with the diagnostic utility from the manufacturer, and all of the hardware passed all of the tests!

How do I fix this error?
Please tell me!
Thanks to all in advance!
Best regards!