[SOLVED] NVIDIA just removed the RTX 2080 TI from their website...

Aug 23, 2019
I just purchased the RTX 2080 TI ROG strix overclocked card from Newegg, and today I went back to the RTX 2080 TI page of Nvidia’s website, and I can’t find it there anymore. Why is this? Does Nvidia not want to sell the card anymore or something?

Solution
Cubed Candy I don't know why, but why don't you chat, email or call Nvidia and find out?
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/support/

Nvidia customer support (800) 797-6530

But here is my question to you: Why do you wish to know? I have a feeling that you have a concern. Are you worried that your specific 2080 Ti card may have been discontinued by Asus? If so, Asus might be the better company to contact.
Cubed Candy I don't know why, but why don't you chat, email or call Nvidia and find out?
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/support/

Nvidia customer support (800) 797-6530

But here is my question to you: Why do you wish to know? I have a feeling that you have a concern. Are you worried that your specific 2080 Ti card may have been discontinued by Asus? If so, Asus might be the better company to contact.

Solution
rgd1101 I believe what he's referring to is that on Nvidia's store page, in addition to the founders edition cards, also list AIB (All In Board) partner cards as well. When you click the link to one of the AIB partners, you are referring to potential online stores to purchase them e.g. Amazon, NewEgg, Walmart, B&H, etc. Sounds like Nvidia removed the listing for that specific Asus ROG 2080 Ti.

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
rog line depends on the asus manufacturer, not on nvidia

if nvidia is near to release a 2080ti super or something like that, or a 3080 soon, the website might reflect such change, so they update the page, but it does not mean your gpu will stop working or you made a bad purchase, your support comes from asus who build the card and nvidia who makes new drivers for it to be used on windows 10

you don't need the page from nvidia, at all

Reactions: rcald2000

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
so it not listed on nvidia store? what is that got to do with newegg or amazon?
or not available at the moment or they plan to release the super or the 2080 series soon, i don't expect the 3080 soon, but super is a constant rumor

it has happened in the past, so nothing new, patience to see what is the surprise, perhaps is just a black friday related change

Reactions: rcald2000
Aug 23, 2019
rgd1101 I believe what he's referring to is that on Nvidia's store page, in addition to the founders edition cards, also list AIB (All In Board) partner cards as well. When you click the link to one of the AIB partners, you are referring to potential online stores to purchase them e.g. Amazon, NewEgg, Walmart, B&H, etc. Sounds like Nvidia removed the listing for that specific Asus ROG 2080 Ti.
Yes that is what I am referring too, and I was wondering why they would remove the listing for it.

Cubed Candy Looks like you may have been onto something. In twenty minutes, 8 pm EST, YouTuber Tech Deals is going to discuss the RTX 2080 Ti Super. Based on the subject of the stream, my guess is that Asus removed the listing because of the pending release, just like atljsf theorized.

Tech Deals: B450 & Z490 Launch? — RTX 2080 TI Super — R9 3950X — Google Stadia — Disney+ — RTS 11-20-2019
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnAyQlAkHwI

Last edited:
Reactions: atljsf
Aug 23, 2019
Cubed Candy Looks like you may have been onto something. In twenty minutes, 8 pm EST, YouTuber Tech Deals is going to discuss the RTX 2080 Ti Super. Based on the subject of the stream, my guess is that Asus removed the listing because of the pending release, just like atljsf theorized.

Tech Deals: B450 & Z490 Launch? — RTX 2080 TI Super — R9 3950X — Google Stadia — Disney+ — RTS 11-20-2019
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnAyQlAkHwI
Interesting, but this doesn’t mean that the RTX 2080 TI ROG Strix has been discontinued, right? Or does it?

I dont see the point so what the card was removed from nvidia website but just nvidia website what is the point?
You can buy it from literally anywhere else so what is the issue? Besides your card isn't just suddenly gonna stop working cause you can't buy it off of nvidias website anymore. lol