Nvidia's Facebook Page Teases That Something is Coming

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gilgamex

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010
Why would a company in their right mind tease people with "It's Coming" for a slower card then their current flagship? DUUUUUuruuuurururrrrrrr

GTX 690

lahawzel

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
[citation][nom]brett1042002[/nom]Me flipping tables!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻[/citation]
(ノ ° Д °)ノ︵ [ɐıpıΛu]

[nVidia] ノ( º _ ºノ) Sorry, I got a little worked up there.

whimseh

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
[citation][nom]MasterMace[/nom]I think it'll be the GTX 680 at $350[/citation]

It was just released... why would they bump the price down?? o_O

G

The GK110 has now become the GTX 690!! It doesn't make sense at this moment to release a more powerful than the GTX 680. You guys are all on crack if you think the 700 series is making a debut this year.

G

At least Nvidia writes and maintains their own graphics drivers for their GPUs. Intel seems to be Happy Letting cheepo Laptop OEM's MOD the generic Intel GPU HD graphics drivers, Which the CHEEPO laptop OEM's do and the CHEEPO laptop OEMs never update their MODDED Intel HD graphics drivers, and the Cheepo laptop's owners try to play a game that needs the graphic drivers updated, but Cheepo laptop's owners find that they can not update the Cheepo laptop's drivers at the Intel HD graphics update website because The Intel hd graphics drivers update can only update Intel genaric hd Graphics drivers, which leaves the cheepo laptop's owner at the mercy of the cheepo laptop OEM's, who never update their customized cheepo hd graphics drivers! Ah! AAh! AhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Marnad

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2009
It's one of two things; GTX 685 or GTX 690. There's no way in hell they would have a well established teaser for anything less powerful than the GTX 680 (ie: GTX 670 Ti).

maxinexus

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
It is coming ...that is what they said for GTX680 stock availability ... well I'm still waiting...nope I gave up already...maybe next year I'll get rid off my CF and jump on 8970 or 780

Status
Not open for further replies.