Ryan

when can i get it, and where. i just want the single tuner version, and if
possible are there any reviews yet?

Ryan wrote:
> when can i get it, and where. i just want the single tuner version, and if
> possible are there any reviews yet?

I just did a quick search and didn't find much on it yet. It looks like
a standalone Personal Cinema though, and if it uses that newer Conexant
chip, it might have hardware MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 (!). I've only found it
on very few sites, 3 of them in the UK, to order.

I'd bet it's on par with the existing Personal Cinema line, so that
should be a good indicator of it's use and quality.