Obama: I'm the President of the United States; I Don't Need to Borrow a Computer

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardprang

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
[citation][nom]icemunk[/nom]He seems like a pretty fun guy, too bad he's shackled by the Republican (Regressive Party) held House of Representatives.[/citation]

This is nothing new. Same thing happened to GWB. And WJC. Your point?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Why is it that anytime someone political pops up in a Tom's news article some folks feel the need to spew their hatred and ignorance to the rest of the world? Freedom of speech and expression does not mean taking advantage of the relative anonymity afforded by the Internet and forum's,like Tom's, to make everything a rant worthy issue.

The President made a joke and look at where we are on this thread. I, for one, am embarrassed by the lack of civility and thought displayed by many of these comments.

This if not a "left" or "right" or "liberal" or "conservative" issue, rather it is a matter of tone and many of you should think before you hit the "submit my comment" button.

I never send or post anything I wouldn't say in person to anyone, I am pretty sure some of this stuff would end poorly in physical company.

Lighten up people. Thanks.

Drag0nR1der

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2007
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]Before this whole Libyan thing, I just saw Obama as the dem in the typical dem vs rep crap. Now, he needs to step down. What did Libya do to the US to even provoke this? This is the most impeachable offense. At least both of the Bushes did what they were supposed to when it came to congress.[/citation]

Hey, it isn't about the US. It's about what Gaddafi was doing to his own people... that's why the UN passed it's resolution. I hate it when people have such a 'me me me' attitude to other peoples suffering.

iamtheking123

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
Wow lots of people talking that just have no clue. "Blame Bush" is such a tired expression. My dog died 3 years ago, does that mean I can get an A on my test because I'm still grieving? 2 years, a lock-step congress, a trillion dollar "silver" bullet that did nothing, and a medical reform plan that has 0 steam behind it. Yeah that's a successful Pres.

And Obama uses an iPad...well know fact that only douches and morons buy anything made by Apple.

G

You liberals who still support this joke of a president, as well as others like him, are the real neanderthals.

tajisi

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2011
What does America need? Throw out all the right wing nuts and the left wing squabblers and get a DECENT MODERATE party that's capable of acting without having to be biased toward either extremely conservative or extremely liberal action. We need people who will take actions based on what we is feasible at the time rather than preconceived party notions of how the country should be run.

Also, while we are at it, strip religion from political situations. I rather dislike the idea that someone can take their own view of religion and cram it down everyone's throats in banning certain medical procedures and treatments.

Conservatives only aggravate the situation while Liberals will stand around and do nothing. Fire all the morons and get someone with two licks of common sense in office to straighten it up.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]wizardprang[/nom]This is nothing new. Same thing happened to GWB. And WJC. Your point?[/citation]

Not to this extent. GWB / neo-cons has control of all 3 branches from 2000~2006.

Theres a chart of filibusters - the past 2 years have been nothing but anti-American progress from the Repubcorps.

Status
Not open for further replies.