On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:17:52 +0100, "Grieve" <nospam@nospam.com>
wrote:

>does anyone have the oblivion missionpack for Quake 2, or can tell me where
>I find it ?
>thx.
>
>http://www.planetquake.com/lethargy/main.shtml

///////////////////////////////////
That website has the filename; oblivion.exe
Do the usual.
Get a guy's website or try sunet's file:
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/games/PC/idgames2/planetquake/inflict/

Thanks, I've also been looking for that mod.

G.
<number5ive@no.no.na.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:17:52 +0100, "Grieve" <nospam@nospam.com>
> wrote:
>
>>does anyone have the oblivion missionpack for Quake 2, or can tell me
>>where
>>I find it ?
>>thx.
>>
>>http://www.planetquake.com/lethargy/main.shtml
>>
> ///////////////////////////////////
> That website has the filename; oblivion.exe
> Do the usual.
> Get a guy's website or try sunet's file:
> ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/games/PC/idgames2/planetquake/inflict/

grieve

thanks. I was searching on the sunet mirror too, but under "lethargy" (
which was the name of the developer team ), not
under "inflict" :)

the lycos ftp search engine used to work once, but now I don't find anything
with it.
also googling did not give me any working file link this time.

thanks again.