Odd Crashing Issue

redrabbit27

Honorable
Mar 10, 2012
So last week my apartment complex had an odd power outage. The power went on and off a few times but eventually went out for a good amount of time. Since then, my pc has been crashing everytime it runs. The crashes only occur when Windows 7 is either loading or running. Sine crashes occur instantaneously and others will come after an hour or two. I've run some tests with bootable diagnostic cd's and no crashes occur while those are running. Lately however, after the computer has crashed it refuses to turn back on. The power button does nothing, but a small sound card led will stay lit regardless. If I unplug it for a while it will eventually start running again, and on startup will state that the CMOS has had errors. When it runs everything sounds fine, and the temp seems okay. I've ran hdd tests as well as memtest86+ which all passed. Everything was plugged into a surge protector during the outage as well. Any ideas what I could be looking at? I'm leaning towards the psu but I'm not certain since it seems okay when its running. I can look up more statistics from my machine if needed. I'm just really out of ideas.

Also forgot to mention that hdd was wiped clean and a new Windows 7 OS has been installed and BIOS was flashed and crashing still occurs.

Specs:
Intel Quad Core Q6600 cpu
Asus P5E mobo
4GB Corsair ram
Ultra 1000w psu
ati radeon 6950
samsung spinpoint f3 hdd